DSL and Internet
FAST, DEPENDABLE ALTERNATIVES TO MATCH ACCESS AND BUDGET NEEDS
Typical Applications for Dedicated Internet Access
Dedicated circuits make strong economic sense for transmitting critical data:
- High bandwidth applications
- Multiple, simultaneous users of Internet applications
- Remote access by employees and customers
- Fast FTP download of large files
- Customer hosted e-mail
- Video and image file transfer and video conferencing
- Web site hosting
- Electronic commerce
- Integrated voice-data access
The advantages to your business are:
- Timely customer feedback
- Real-time product and service updates
- Reduced toll-free phone costs
- Improved employee efficiency
- Increased sales
- Flexible options to customize your dedicated service:
- 56/64 Kbps Basic Dedicated Service
- Low volume with full-time access, remote Internet access, and a web site.
- Frame Relay
- Speeds of 56 Kbps to 1.536 Mbps (or more)
- Higher performance and faster speeds than dial-up access
- Lower rate than the traditional leased line.
- For connecting LANs, hosts, or servers that need a constant two-way Internet connection.
- Point-to-point DS-1 Service
- High-capacity Internet connection to run applications such as high volume file transfers
- DS-3 Service
- Highest level of accessibility, speed, and service.